Teacher Professional Development Programs
WCF Events offers fun and engaging programs for Teachers and Administrators Professional Development Days. WCF Events Team Building programs are highly engaging and entertaining events that are designed to enhance teamwork and communication, build relationships, improve group problem solving skills and develop strategic planning.
The Team Challenge is the most popular of the Teacher Professional Development Programs. It begins after the group is broken into teams of approximately 10-15 people. Two teams compete head-to-head at each station with each team actively engaged at all times. Teams rotate through five to eight different activities selected from a multitude of programs customized to meet your unique mission and objectives. Typically, events utilize non-physical activities to ensure people of all physical abilities can participate. The group that works most effectively as a team wins the competition. WCF runs the Team Challenge at your school or at any location of your choice. If desired, food and beverage packages are also available.
WCF offers other professional development programs as well! Here are a few options along with the major take-aways associated with each:
- Scavenger Hunts – Teams work together to navigate the city and strategically plan their route to collect the most points in the time allotted.
- Charitable Events– Add a charitable station to your team challenge for a combination of team building and giving back to the community.
- Pub Trivia – Guests put their knowledge to the test by answering questions in different themed rounds such as DEI, Chicago History and more!
- Summer Outing – Create a teacher field day experience with lawn games and sports paired with a tasty bbq lunch and beverages!
- Virtual Events – great for groups that are scattered near and far!
WCF Events is a CPS Vendor! Vendor #59532
WCF Events also organizes kids field trips! Click here to learn about our Field Trips for Students!
Other Team Building Events
Many of the new hires couldn’t believe that team building could actually be enjoyable, and not at all intimidating.
“The event was fantastic. Everyone loved it!”
“I would like to express my appreciation for the fabulous team building experience you put together for us. It was great and the attendees had a lot of positive feedback!”
“All of the feedback we got was very positive and I believe I’m seeing a spillover effect of all of that camaraderie taking place around the office.”
“I cannot thank you enough for your flexibility and patience.”
“The event couldn’t have gone better…”
“Your professionalism and ability to adjust to our needs is the reason we continue to come back to your company.”
” I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed working with you…You were so responsive throughout the entire process.”
“The VP mentioned that he absolutely loved the team challenge events…”
“The CEO and the group presidents [had] rave reviews…Thanks again for all your help, understanding and patience…you truly are a joy to work with.”