9 Holiday Party Ideas for Any Phase of the Pandemic
2020 has been a unique year to say the least. We’ve adjusted to working from home and adapted to the new normal. All that hard work calls for a reward and a chance to celebrate a job well done. But the question now is how? With so many restrictions and uncertainty, how can you celebrate with your team in a way that truly feels like a reward? WCF has some suggestions that work for any size group whether you are back in the office or still working from home. We know how important it is to host a memorable event this holiday season, now more than ever. Here are 9 ideas to help take the stress out of this one of a kind holiday season:
- Holiday Fest – A Virtual Tour of Interactive Holiday Experiences – You pick 2-4 experiences for your team to enjoy throughout the evening and we take it from there! Guests rotate through these themed, virtual activities while interacting and mingling with their peers. Engaging activities include wine tastings, DIY art projects, trivia, bingo, magic shows and more. If desired, you are able to add a final experience for the entire team to enjoy together at the end of the party. An exciting evening and a great thank you for all their hard work.
- Holiday Adventure – Choose Your Own Holiday Experience – Let your employees choose their holiday gift this year! Each member of your team is unique so why not offer a few options so everyone participates in something they truly enjoy! WCF helps you select from multiple themed experiences which are designed specifically to last the duration of your event. And unlike the Carousel event, your guests are able to sign up for the one experience that matches their interests the most. Now with more time focused on one experience, guests are able to taste more wine or whiskey, draw more intricate designs or dig deeper into the topic of your choice – home brewing, plants, baking holiday cookies and more! After their chosen experience comes to an end, everyone gathers together to cheer the holiday season as a group!
- Holiday Scavenger Hunt – We’ve added a little holiday spirit to our #1 virtual event! A perfect activity to get your team working together and creating new memories this holiday season.
BONUS – Pick the family friendly version to thank the families too!
- New Year Wellness Program – Set your employees up for a healthy start to the New Year! Our virtual wellness program challenges participants to complete tasks centered on physical and mental health along with tasks that make the environment healthier too! As we say goodbye to the weirdest year yet, let’s start 2021 off on the right foot!
- Give Back Events – We ship a wagon, tricycle or bike to each of your employees to build. WCF coordinates donations so your team can give back to the community this holiday season.
- Outdoor Winter Wonderland – Bundle up and weather the weather with hot chocolate, holiday lighting and entertainment to bring some much needed holiday cheer to your employees and their families.
- Ice Sculpting – This social distance friendly event puts the ice picks in hands of your employees as they work together to create their own icy masterpieces!
- Secret Santa Scavenger Hunt – Give back to families in need this holiday season with an outdoor race around the city! Participants embark on a scavenger hunt to collect gift items to donate along with completing fun missions and clues!
- Traditional Holiday Parties for Smaller Groups -The annual cocktail party doesn’t have to be skipped this year. If your group wants to keep things as close to normal as possible, host an in-person holiday party only with smaller groups. If you have over 50 guests, just split the group into two or more rooms so everyone has a chance to get out of the house for dinner and drinks with their peers for the holidays!
Make this year’s annual holiday party one to remember! Request a proposal or call Murrel 773-486-7403 to discuss which Virtual or In-Person Holiday Event works best for your team.