Thank you for all of your patience and understanding over the past few years as we have navigated through ups and downs throughout this pandemic. With COVID numbers substantially on the decline, the State of Illinois and the City of Chicago have decided to remove the mask vaccine requirements effective February 28, 2022. Here is an overview of what to expect on your next visit to WCF:
Masks will no longer be required to be worn while in the facility
Showing proof of vaccination will no longer be required for individuals, rental groups, or events held in the facility
Group organizers may choose to still enforce mask and vaccine requirements at their discretion
Facility Guidelines Overview
- Face coverings and proof of vaccinations are no longer required, unless groups specifically require it
- Spectators are allowed in the facility, however, in the spirit of limiting those in the facility, we encourage only players and coaches to be on the courts
- Equipment will be available to check out with a valid ID
- Water fountains are open and cleaned regularly, however, we encourage you to bring your own
- Activities will continue to follow the City and State guidelines for organized sports
- Locker rooms and showers are now open
- Reservations must be made by 5pm and at least 1 day in advance. No day of reservations. Weekend and Monday reservations must be made by 5pm Friday.
Our facility operations team is continuing to work diligently on maintaining the cleanliness and upkeep of our facility to help keep you as safe as possible.
Thank you for your continued support and look forward to continuing to serve you and our community.