Thank you for your understanding of our Phase 5 guidelines. Because the safety and well being of our staff and guests is our top priority, we have updated our operating procedures and policies to accommodate the most recent and up to date guidelines set by the City and State. We will continue to monitor these guidelines to keep you updated with any changes in the regulations. Here is an overview of what to expect on your next visit to WCF:
Facility Guidelines Overview
- Face Coverings – see below
- Only players and coaches are allowed in the building – NO SPECTATORS. Parents will get specific guidelines on how to pick up and drop off children for classes/lessons. (Parents participating within a Parent-Tot class are allowed to enter the building.)
- Bring your own equipment including basketballs, cones, etc.
- Bring your own water – water fountains will not be available
- Court capacities follow the City guidelines for organized sports with some limitations based on sports played & court size
- Activities will continue to follow the City and State guidelines for organized sports
- Locker rooms and showers are now open
- Reservations must be made by 5pm and at least 1 day in advance. No day of reservations. Weekend and Monday reservations must be made by 5pm Friday.
To learn more about our Covid-19 related updates, look below for a full list of facility guidelines and regulations.
For those that know Sergio, he and our operations team continue to work diligently on maintaining the cleanliness and upkeep of our facility in order to help keep you as safe as possible.
We continue to ask for your patience and understanding as we all learn our new normal. Thank you for your continued support and look forward to continuing to serve you and our community.
Covid-19 Facility Guidelines
- Youth Programs – masks must be worn indoors at all times by staff and participants for programs that include children under the age of 12.
- Masks are encouraged to be worn in “common spaces” such as restrooms, hallways, lobbies, and entrances.
- Vaccinated individuals participating in programs with others over the age of 12, including team practices, private rentals and/or adult leagues may choose to remove their masks once they arrive in their program space.
- Unvaccinated individuals must keep masks on at all times.
- Signs are posted throughout the facility with new policies.
- By entering the facility without a mask, you are verifying truthfully that you are fully vaccinated. Vaccination staus will not be checked.
Know Before You Go
- Bring your own equipment (balls, cones, etc.).
- Bring your own water – Water fountains will be closed, Vending machines are available.
- Locker rooms and showers are now open.
- No Spectators – Only active participants such as players and coaches are allowed in the facility (unless specified otherwise).
- New online waiver must be completed before entry. Link will be available on the website and at the front desk.
- Cash will not be accepted. Only Credit/Debit cards will be accepted.
- Reservation must be made by 5pm and at least 1 day in advance. No day of reservations. Weekend and Monday reservations must be made by 5pm Friday.
- Know where to enter if you are assigned an entry/exit point other than the front door. You must wait in the designated waiting area if needed. 6 Foot markings will be placed outside every possible entrance.
- Wait until the start of reservation time to enter the facility. If needed, a WCF employee will let you in the facility.
- When done, immediately gather belongings and leave the facility at your assigned exit.
While in the Facility
- All activities must follow the City and State guidelines for organized sports.
- Court capacities follow the City guidelines for organized sports with some limitations based on sports played & court size.
- Social Distance – Floor markings will be placed every 6 feet on the outer edges of each court to place belongings.
Staff and Building
- All WCF staff will wear face coverings while in the facility.
- We will continue to sanitize all common and highly touched surfaces.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been added throughout the facility along with a plexiglass barrier at the front desk.
- Tables and chairs will not be available.