Open Gym Schedule
WCF has Open Gym times available for $15/person Monday through Sunday at all hours of the day (see upcoming weekend Open Gym schedule below*) for basketball, soccer and more! Please call ahead at 773.486.7300 to ensure availability as times are subject to change.
Please contact WCF at 773.486.7300 with any questions regarding facility hours during the holidays. If you would like to book a court just for your own group during these times, please contact Jordan at 773.486.7421 before the holidays. Otherwise, Open Gym for pickup games in a variety of sports is available during the above hours over the holidays. Open Gym hours are subject to change so please call ahead to confirm times*.
Thank you and have a great holiday season.
*Select groups are booked with rental time outside these hours. Time are subject to change without notice. Please call ahead to confirm hours.
Below are the Open Gym times for the upcoming weekend. Please contact the front desk at 773.486.7300 for available Open Gym times Monday through Thursday each week.
|Friday, May 17th||9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
|Saturday, May 18th||1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
|Sunday, May 19th||9:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Monday, May 20th||9:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday, May 21st||9:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday, May 22nd||9:00 AM - 6:30 PM
8:00 PM - 10:00 PM
|Thursday, May 23rd||9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
5:30 PM - 10:00 PM
|Friday, May 17th||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday, May 18th||11:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday, May 19th||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Monday, May 20th||9:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday, May 21st||9:00 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Wednesday, May 22nd||9:00 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Thursday, May 23rd||9:00 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Friday, May 17th||9:00 AM - 2:00 PM|
|Saturday, May 18th||12:30 PM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday, May 19th||9:00 AM - 3:00 PM|
|Monday, May 20th||9:00 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Tuesday, May 21st||1:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday, May 22nd||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday, May 23rd||9:00 AM - 2:00 PM|
*For weekday hours, please call for schedule. Weekend schedule is posted for the upcoming weekend on Thursdays of every week. Please still call for most updated weekend schedule to verify as times are subject to change.
Open Gym Rules
- Fighting is forbidden. Any individual throwing a punch will be escorted from the facility and will be banned from Windy City Fieldhouse for life.
- Absolutely NO REFUNDS under any circumstances.
- Pick-up priority is for full court games rather than just shooting around.
- Windy City Fieldhouse is a family friendly environment. Keep this in mind during your pick-up experience and avoid swearing at all times.
- Wristbands must be worn and clearly displayed at all times. Inappropriate display of the pick-up wristband may result in ejection from the facility.
- Games are 11 minutes in length (running time) or to 15 points.
- A team can play only a maximum of two consecutive games. (If one team wins two consecutive games, both teams are off the court and 2 new teams are up.)
- Windy City Fieldhouse reserves the right to move or condense pick-up courts at any time.
- Teams are chosen in the order in which individuals arrive. Therefore, players do not have the right to choose players in a current game or on the sideline. The next team is comprised of the next five individuals waiting to play, in the order in which they have arrived.
- No player currently participating in a game can be on the sign-up sheet until their game is over.
Cost for Pick-Up is $15/person regardless of the amount of time available. NO EXCEPTIONS!
The 3-on-3 tournament at Windy City Fieldhouse was a huge success. The venue provided the perfect location and amenities for our event.
The March of Dimes 3-on-3 tournament was fabulous… WCF is an excellent location for this event!
We could not have asked for a better place to hold our first ever Hoops 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament.
The most outstanding characteristic about the evening was the friendly and personable staff that looked like they were having fun too! …I think they did a wonderful job of corralling and getting things going. A wonderful evening was had by all. Thank you for your time, effort and patience. Of course we will think of you for all future events.
Our 18th Annual Ray Meyer March of Dimes 3-on-3 Basketball Classic was a success due in part to our new location, Windy City Fieldhouse. Our planning committee, staff, sponsors and attendees were very happy with the facilities. We were impressed with the helpfulness of the staff and look forward to holding the event at Windy City Fieldhouse again in 2006.
We could not have asked for a better place to hold our first ever Hoops for the Hill 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament. The staff lent their expertise throughout the whole planning process and really worked with us to put together a great event.