In This Issue:
- Fantastic Holiday & 4th Quarter Events
- Selecting the Right Team Building Program for Your Groups
- Fall Themed Picnics & Outings
Corporate Social Responsibility “Double Goal” Events for a Cause
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) continues to find its way into the team building goals of event planners. Planners not only want to improve moral and communication at events but also give back to a charity. The key is developing programs that effectively accomplish both goals. All too often, a CSR focused event either does well on the team building agenda and falls short on the charitable goal or visa-versa. WCF listened to its clients and led the trend in the industry to develop programs that combine award-winning team building programs with charitable giving to make sure both goals are met – WCF’s “Double Goal” Events for a Cause.
Events for a Cause are a perfect way to combine your team building goals with your charitable mission. Whether you have a charity linked to your company’s charitable mission or you would like WCF to select a cause for you, WCF matches your charitable goals and objectives with its existing programs to deliver an incredible sense of team unity and lasting value to your organization well after the event is over.
|“Our “Double Goal” Events allow us to improve workplace skills at the same time as making a difference outside the office through charitable giving” says Murrel Karsh, president of WCF. “Clients continue to provide overwhelming feedback that these types of events are exactly what they need – building a lasting sense of team unity and providing contributions to a charity in the community whether it is in the form of time or money.”|
- “Secret Santa” Scavenger Hunt
- Scavenger Hunts for a Cause
- Build-a-Friend Stuffed Animals for Charity
- Bike Building for a Cause
- Casino Nights
- Mini-Golf Course Design Challenge for Charity
- Charity Scavenger Hunt for a Cause
- Stuff-a-Backpack School Supply - “Operation Backpack”
- Challenge for the Troops
- Holiday Team Challenge for a Cause
- Evening at the Races
- And Many More Charitable Themed Events, Hunts and Races!
Request a Proposal
or contact your sales representative at 773.486.7403 to learn more about selecting “Double
Goal” Events for a Cause for your next event. You may also visit
WindyCityFieldhouse.com/cause for more details.