Other Fun and Innovative Programs
"Beat the Clock" Event
Wet Balloono, Catapulting Spoons, Get the Wiggles Out, Catch Your Marbles, Circling Head.
Sounds fun, right? WCF's twist to the popular game show "Minute to Win It" brings
action-packed fun and excitement to your next event. Choose from WCF's extensive list of
"Beat the Clock" games customized for individual or team competition. Whether you're
looking to add a few activities to your already planned event or plan an entire event based on
these games, "Beat the Clock" is guaranteed fun for all. Find out why "Beat
the Clock" has become one of WCF's most popular event add-ons, but hurry...or you'll run out of
Company Networking Baggo Tournament
Bring your company together for a fantastic event designed to allow employees to mix and
mingle amidst a little light-hearted competition. Face off against your co-workers or
challenge other departments and spend some time getting to know one another as
you play in a fun-spirited indoor or outdoor baggo tournament.
Corporate Dodgeball Tournament
Looking for a fun, exciting way to get your employees interacting and breaking down barriers? WCF creates a fun-spirited dodgeball tournament that brings employees and/or clients together for a fun night of camaraderie and networking. An interactive lounge area for watching the games can also be provided where music, drinks and food keep attendees having fun throughout the event. This event is the perfect way to get employees and clients together for a night of ducking, dipping, diving and dodging!
Dance If You Have a Chance
Looking for a “twist” on team building to get co-workers interacting and having
fun? WCF’s NEW “Dance If You Have a Chance” event combines fun activities from the
hit TV show, “So You Think You Can Dance”. Get teams together to work on a their own
choreographed dance routine, providing fun and entertainment for all. Whether you're looking
to add a few activities to your already planned event or plan an entire event based on this popular
and entertaining show, "Dance If You Have a Chance" is guaranteed fun for all.
Evening at the Races
Step right up and place your bets with this fun-filled event for you and your co-workers!
WCF plans an exciting "Evening at the Races" complete with race programs, thrilling races, betting
lines with proceeds going to your designated charity and more. The perfect way to
get your team together and enjoy a night at the track.
Outdoor Olympics/Sports Tournaments
- Single or multi-sport team tournament
- Many possible events available such as: volleyball, basketball, wiffle ball, softball
- Full or half-day
- Provide your group with great networking opportunities while having an unforgettable day
- Provide a highly engaging and entertaining event that creates lasting memories
- Various activities such as baggo and volleyball are available.
- WCF effectively manages the planning and execution of the Lakefront BBQ (including site
selection, permit acquisition, event itinerary, catering, transportation, etc.) to ensure the event
is a tremendous success.
- Impress guests with a customized private race (walk/run) for any distance (5K/10K/15K) at any desired location including Chicago’s lakefront.
- Package includes maps, prizes, starting gates, permits, etc.
- From corporations to neighborhood communities, WCF can manage an enormously engaging block
party to include live music, children’s program, interactive entertainment, food and beverage.
- Teams work together to create a feast for the whole group or compete to prepare the best Chili, Ribs, Chicken Wings, Salsa, etc.
- Cookie or cake baking and decorating contests allow all participants to take home desserts at the conclusion of the event.
- Grilling demonstrations and tips can be given by professional chefs at the conclusion of the
- Enjoy an unforgettable night of murder, mystery and mayhem. Teams work together to obtain
and decipher clues in order to solve the mystery.
Board Game Bonanza
- The Board Game Bonanza is a fast-moving event that combines elements of some of the favorite board games and TV shows of all time.
- Teams compete at four separate activities that are similar to classic board games and game shows.
- The teams that earn the most points after four rounds advance to the Grand Finale to determine the overall winner of the competition.
- Possible activities include: Win, Lose or Draw, Stare, Taboo, Trivial Pursuit, Guesstures, Password and Family Feud.