Fall Programs: September 6 - November 5
REGISTRATION FOR FALL CLASSES AND LEAGUES ARE NOW OPEN!!!
Contact Steve Daly (email@example.com) or Brandon Rhame (firstname.lastname@example.org) at 773.486.7423. Live chat also available Mon - Fri 9 AM - 5 PM or click the "Leave a Message" icon after hours.
Soccer Academy (Ages 4 - 13)
Fall 2016 Class Schedule
5-on-5 WINTER INDOOR SOCCER LEAGUE
NOVEMBER 18 - FEBRUARY 10
The Winter Indoor Soccer League exposes youth players to team dynamics and develops intermediate and advanced skill levels. Through game play and organized practices, players learn new techniques and improve existing skill levels. LEAGUE & TEAM ORGANIZATION: Teams will be separated into two divisions: Juniors (Ages 5-7) and Pros (8-11). Coaches and players are randomly assigned to teams. All divisions play 5-on-5 games. Team sizes are between 8-10 players. Teams play a 9 game season and will meet for two hours each week between 4:30 and 7:30 PM - one hour for practice and one hour for the game. Evaluations will be held November 18th from 5:30 - 7:30 PM. League fee includes a uniform and a medal at the end of the season for each player. Each team will be assigned a WCSA coach, but if you would like to volunteer to assistant coach please mark your registration form. Boys and Girls Register Online
- Section 1: Ages 5-7 Friday 4:30-7:30PM $275 No Games 11/25, 12/23, 12/30
- Section 2: Ages 8-11 Friday 4:30-7:30PM $275 No Games 11/25, 12/23, 12/30 Note: Participants will only meet for 2 hours each week between 4:30 - 7:30PM. Exact schedule will be determined at evaluations 11/18.
JUNIOR SOCCER ACADEMY (POWERED BY NIKE SOCCER)
Introduce your young athlete to the fun and excitement of soccer. This class uses age appropriate games and drills to promote motor skills and familiarity with a soccer ball. Trappers use fun games to develop balance and mobility; Sweepers will begin to focus on close ball control, basic shooting and trapping skills; and Strikers begin to use team exercises along with one-on-one drills to develop proper shooting mechanics, field awareness and precision shots vs. power shots. No matter what your skill level is, this is a great class to learn the game of soccer and instill a love for the game at an early age. Boys and Girls (Ages 2-5). Register Online
Trappers: 2-3-5 Year Olds
- Sections 1-3: Monday 10:30AM, 11:15AM, 12:30PM $190* No Class 9/5
- Sections 4 - 5: Tuesday 10:30AM, 11:15AM $215
- Section 6: Saturday 9:00AM $215
- Sections 1-3: Monday 9:45AM, 10:30AM, 12:30PM $190* No Class 9/5
- Sections 4-6: Tuesday 10:30AM, 1:15PM, 3:45PM $215
- Sections 7-9: Wednesday 9:45AM, 10:30AM, 11:15AM $190* No Class 10/12
- Sections 10-12: Thursday 9:45AM, 10:30AM, 3:45PM $215
- Section 13: Saturday 9:00AM $215
- Sections 1-3: Monday 9:45AM, 10:30AM, 3:45PM $190* No Class 9/5
- Sections 4-5: Tuesday 1:15PM, 3:45PM $215
- Sections 6-7: Wednesday 10:30AM, 3:45PM $190* No Class 10/12
- Sections 8-9: Thursday 9:45AM, 3:45PM $215
- Section 10: Saturday 9:45AM $215
Note: ALL Participants for the Junior Soccer Academy are required to purchase a NIKE soccer kit which includes a NIKE Uniform; shirt, shorts, socks and NIKE Soccer Ball. $35 Kit Fee is added for all first time participants and not included in the class fee. Some age divisions may be combined if there is low enrollment in a particular section. All classes are 45 minutes in length.
SOCCER SKILLS CLINIC 101
Players are introduced to the fundamentals of soccer tactics such as passing the ball, offensive moves, defensive moves and keeping the ball and taking the ball away from the opposing team. Players learn to score and prevent goals. Physical endurance and fitness are emphasized while touching the ball. At this age the focus starts to change from simple games to organized, tactical, competitive games. Boys and Girls (Ages 6-9). Register Online
- Section 1: Monday 4:30-5:30PM $190* No Class 9/5
- Section 2: Thursday 4:30-5:30PM $215
- Section 3: Saturday 10:30-11:30AM $215
SOCCER SKILLS CLINIC 201
Participants engage in an up tempo game-like atmosphere where they develop team play and advanced footwork. Games will be held at the end of every class with a focus on control, possession, and spacing. Players will be introduced to advanced fundamentals and skill maneuvers that will help enhance their overall game. Boys and Girls (Ages 9-13). Register Online
- Section 1: Thursday 5:30-6:30PM $215
- Section 2: Saturday 11:30AM-12:30PM $215
ELITE FUTSAL/SOCCER TRAINING
This comprehensive skills clinic is for the advanced athlete who has a solid understanding of the game's fundamentals. Participants train at the highest level and for the highest level of competition. This is a perfect class to prepare for the fast paced play of advanced competition. A prerequisite of playing either Travel Club Ball or previous participation in a WCSA clinic is requited. Boys and Girls (Ages 8-12). Register Online
- Section 1: Monday 5:30-6:30PM $240* No Class 9/5
*8 Week Class. All other classes without an asterisk are 9 weeks.
Trial classes are available by appointment only at no cost and subject to availability. For more information